FAQ - Frequently Asked Questions
- Coffees are typically roasted to order, packed, and shipped, Monday - Friday. We do not ship out orders on Saturdays or Sundays.
- Generally all orders are shipped via USPS (exceptions do happen on occasion).
- We strive to ship packages the next business day from when orders are placed.
- If you received the incorrect order or have an issue with your order please send us a message on our contact form, with your name and order number, so we can promptly resolve any issues you may have.
- Experiencing a delay in your order? Couriers can sometimes experience influxes in orders that might overwhelm and skew expected shipment timeframes. If your order hasn't updated tracking in three days, please feel free to reach out to us for more information.
- My order has been marked delivered but I haven’t received it? Sometimes there are mix-ups with couriers and packages arrive shortly after notifications are received. If you don't see your order 24 hours after delivery notifications, please send us a message so we can assist.
- Pickup orders are available at our roastery location ONLY. (1114 S. Casino Center Blvd. #1, Las Vegas, NV 89104)
- Our cafes do not facilitate pickup orders, please pickup at the Vegas Arts District only. Please also note that location is open for pickups from 8am-4pm daily.
- Please wait for your shipping/pickup notification before coming on-site to pickup your coffees, it takes us some time to roast, package and process the order first.
- Still experiencing an issue? Send over a note via our contact form with your name and order number, and we’ll work with you to find a solution.
Q: How can I stay informed on new coffee offerings, seasonal offerings, or exciting news?
A: Subscribe to our newsletter at the bottom right footer of every page. We publish a newsletter monthly that has all the Vesta Coffee Roasters updates!
Q: How long is your coffee good for?
A: We bag our coffee right after roasting into nitrogen flushed bags, meaning that our coffee is technically good until about 90 from the roast date. We think it shines right at about 20-30 days off roast!
Q:The fresher the coffee, the better – right? Well, yes… but also no, it’s important for coffee to degas and here’s why.
A: When you roast coffee, gases – including a lot of carbon dioxide – form inside the bean. Escaping gases can affect brewing by creating bubbles and air pockets disrupting contact between coffee grinds and water leading to uneven extraction.
Q: How long should the coffee rest for?
A: We recommend letting the coffee rest for at least 5 days after the roast date, however our coffee really starts to shine around 20-30 days off roast. Nitrogen flushed bags help lock the awesomeness inside each and every bag.
Q: What coffees do you offer that are organic?
A: Our offering changes throughout the year. Most are harvested with organic methods. Reach out to our team if you have any questions about specific coffees!
Q: Why is your coffee so expensive?
A: All of our coffee is specialty grade which is drastically different from commodity coffee. We truly value offering coffees with full traceability to our customers. Above market value offers the ability for farmers to continue to grow their product while receiving a livable wage.
Q: What’s the best way to up my coffee game?
A: Seeing as coffee is 98% water, starting with high quality water will often be the best and cheapest way to upgrade your home coffee game.
Q: When do you roast your coffees?
A: We roast five days per week, but we always roast our coffees to order!
Q: When does your coffee ship?
A: We aim to ship out orders either the same day, or the following day depending on when the order was placed. We only ship coffee Monday - Friday.
Q: How much does shipping cost?
A: Shipping is a flat $10.00 for packages under 5lbs and $18.00 for packages from 5-10lbs. And FREE shipping on all coffee orders over $60
Q: Do you ship to my country?
A: At the moment we are only shipping to throughout the U.S and Canada. Please contact us for any special requests!
Q: Can I give a subscription as a gift?
A: YES! And it's one of the best gifts ever. When checking out, you'll be able to put the recipient's name and address for your shipping address.
Q: Can I pause my subscription?
A: Yes, you can pause or cancel your subscription at any time.
Q: Do you have decaf?
A: YES! And it is hands down the best decaf we've tasted.